Working with a specialist is considered good business practice for companies of any size. You outsource your cleaning, your accounting, your IT services, and your web presence. It makes good financial and business sense to bring in the experts so you can focus on what you do best. ABS is the provider of choice for big-picture organisational problem solving and creative growth strategy. We'll help you think about your business in a whole new way, bringing a fresh perspective to long-standing challenges and helping you envision - and achieve - a future with unlimited possibilities.
We can enhance your business development function and grow your sales pipeline quickly and cost effectively. We will work with you to create a business growth roadmap, allowing you to focus on the day job while we concentrate on building a sustainable stream of new business opportunities.
ABS business development professional will provide you these three primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
1. When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day activities, we can help you:
- Research on organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Research the needs of other companies and find out who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Work with your internal team, marketing staff and other managers to increase sales opportunity & maximise revenue.
2. When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, we can help you:
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and pitch documents
Contact your clients to inform them about new developments and products
Develop quotes and proposals
Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
Developing sales goals for your team and ensuring they are met
Training personnel and helping your team members develop their skills
3. Customers are the lifeblood of any business, but maintaining a relationship with every single customer can be difficult without help. We can help you maintain fruitful relationships with new and existing customers.
We provide CRM support - we make sure that you are using your CRM system to its best capabilities and generating leads and sales
We help you prioritise your leads and ensure that you're making the most of every single opportunity
Support you to make sure that your clients lists are up to date and accurate
If you would like to find out more about how the ABS Outsourcing can help your business. Please complete the form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org